Grades We Manufacture :
• Di-Calcium Phosphate, Di-Hydrate (Industrial Grade)
CaO + H3PO4 + H2O = CaHPO4.2H2O
Ca(OH)2 + H3PO4 = CaHPO4.2H2O
Di-calcium Phosphate also known as Dibasic Calcium Phosphate is a calcium phosphate which is di-hydrate and it is converted into Anhydrous from thermally. Di-calcium phosphate is formed when a solution of phosphoric acid is reacted with Calcium Chloride until the desired PH is obtained. This phosphate is insoluble in water.
• Di-calcium Phosphate is mainly used as a dietary supplement in dog treats, breakfast cereals and noodle products.
• Di-calcium Phosphate is also used in pharmaceutical industries as a tabulating agent
• DCP is widely used in poultry field and in toothpastes as a tartar agent
• DCP is also used in limited dietary calcium supplements
|Product Name||Di-calcium Phosphate (DCP) Di-hydrate|
|IUPAC Name||Calcium hydrogen phosphate Di-hydrate|
|Appearance||White fine Powder|
|PH Range||6.5 – 7.5|
|Assay %/ Purity % (minimum)||98.00|
|P2O5 content % (minimum)||40.00|
|‘Ca’ Content % (minimum)||22.00|
|Iron as ‘Fe’ content %||0.02|
|Chloride as ‘Cl’ content %||0.2|
|Sulfate as ‘SO4’ content %||0.03|
Note: All of our products are manufactured in
(A)Technical Grade for industrial use, water treatment, enzyme process, several animal feed, buffering agents in several pharmaceutical process, higher agriculture grade fertilizers, and other uses, as well as we manufacture
(B) Pure grade which successfully qualify to all pharmaceutical, AR, Indian Pharmacopoeia, British Pharmacopoeia, United States Pharmacopoeia, Food, Animal Feed, Seafood and laboratory reagent grade standards. This is to meet all the standards of quality in any grade required by customer.
• HDPE bag with LDPE liner in 20 kg, 25kg, 40kg and 50 kg
• As per customer’s request